Looking for the perfect gift for your mama, sister, friend or loved one? Check out these stellar products from six different women owned companies.
1. The Navel Pant. These pants were designed by a mama for the postpartum body. Unlike other yoga pants, these gems have a detachable belly band that provides additional support for your belly and back.
2. LENA menstrual cup. Do you know someone who is interested in trying a menstrual cup, but hasn't taken the leap? This is the perfect gift for a menstruating friend or loved one. This cup received rave reviews from the Ova community.
3. Strong Like Mama t-shirt. There is so much to love about this t-shirt. Strong Like Mama is a hilariously honest blog about parenthood. Alex West is the author and powerhouse behind the blog. She created this t-shirt line because she was tired of seeing apparel that only highlighted the strength of dads. Part of the t-shirt proceeds support Everyday Miracles, an incredible non-profit that that works to improve birth outcomes and reduce health disparities.
4. Nourish nursing top. Stylish and functional all at once! Heather Shore designed the Nourish Collection after finding herself completely undressed in her workplace's lactation room. All Nourish designs feature sleek and easy nipple acces. This is the perfect gift for a pumping or breastfeeding mama.
5. Little Mother's Helper postpartum cards. Leaving a hospital or birth center with a new baby can feel incredibly overwhelming. This deck of cards provides helpful information and tips for the days, weeks and months after childbirth.
6. Thinx absorbent underwear. These undies truly hold up when put to the test. Wear these undies as either a backup to your current menstrual product or as your primary support. They also make Icon undies, which provide support for mild incontinence. Super cute, comfy and practical.